imogeneherdman: (Default)
[personal profile] imogeneherdman
 A mix to celebrate the Grim Dark, Darker and Edgier road Dresden Files has taken, as well as the sheer awesomeness of the TVTropes Wild Mass Guessing page :D That thing will make your head explode with the Awesome, if you read it in one sitting--this I say from experience ;D




tracklist

01 Fist Fuck (remix by J.G. Thirlwell) | Nine Inch Nails

02 La Historia se Desvanece | Bosques de mi Mente

03 Soon This Space Will Be Too Small | Lhasa

04 Tell Me ft. Leonie Casanova | Raiomond Mirza

05 Everything Had Changed | Barenaked Ladies

06 Thistle and Weeds | Mumford and Sons

07 The Road I'm On | Three Doors Down

08 Yes, It's Genocide | Serj Tankian

09 Stairway to Heaven | London Philharmonic Orchestra

please comment if you download :)
here ]
posted to fanmix and dresden_files.

Date: 2011-01-07 08:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tempies.livejournal.com
Dang, the mood you've made for this is spot-on. Very ominous, very dark, yet very Harry. Loving it!

Date: 2011-01-07 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it :D

Date: 2011-01-08 01:08 am (UTC)
popkin16: (✿ inkstainedwords)
From: [personal profile] popkin16
This looks really cool! Thanks for sharing :D

Date: 2011-01-08 04:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
Thanks :DD I hope you enjoy it :D

Date: 2011-01-08 03:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pegasus2o5.livejournal.com
DRESDEN FILES FOREVER.

Date: 2011-01-08 04:23 am (UTC)

Date: 2011-01-09 06:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ari-g.livejournal.com
Love it! Dresden Files is one of favorite series of all times. I am waiting anxiously for Ghost Story ^.^ This will help with the wait. Great selection!

Date: 2011-01-09 08:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
Thanks! :D Same here! April cannot get here fast enough x)

Date: 2011-01-15 03:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] let-it-linger21.livejournal.com
Yes! Nice mix and I completely agree, each book is more intense than the last. April needs to get here now!

Date: 2011-01-15 04:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
The wait kills me every year xD Thanks, I hope you enjoy it! :D

Date: 2011-01-16 01:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] apple-buzz.livejournal.com
OH GOD YES! *ahem* I'm so excited to see a Dresden files fanmix. Maybe listening to it will bring Ghost Story here faster?

Date: 2011-01-16 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
One can certainly hope D: Please enjoy the mix :)

Date: 2011-05-03 09:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jeva-chan.livejournal.com
getting re-involved in this fandom and ahhhh you won me for having Thistle and Weeds as one of the songs ♥

Date: 2011-05-03 10:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
*huggles Mumford and Sons CD* :D
I hope you enjoy the mix :>

Date: 2011-05-03 10:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jeva-chan.livejournal.com
No lie, I was listening to Mumford and Sons the whole time I was catching up with Turn Coat and Changes :'D

Date: 2011-05-03 10:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jeva-chan.livejournal.com
Which is why when I saw this FST, I squeed. I agree that Thistle & Weeds is very much a Dresden Files song.

I will now stop being a huge dork at you and fffff. This seriiies.

Date: 2011-05-04 12:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
Pffft, dork away. I've been listening to that CD on repeat while re-playing LoZ: Twlight Princess, and now nothing can convince me that Roll Away Your Stone is not about Link/Midna, just because they say 'darkness' in the chorus a lot :P

Ho. I just now see the parallels xD What a pair we are, hahaha xD I spent the night I read the TvTropes WMG page running to babble incoherently at my mother, so. This seriiies indeed, lol

Date: 2012-04-11 08:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eirendel.livejournal.com
please reload the mix?

Date: 2012-04-12 02:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
Sure thing :) Both mixes have been reuploaded. I am curious though, did any others interest you?

Date: 2012-04-12 01:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eirendel.livejournal.com
the other dresden ones, and the supernatural ones

Date: 2012-04-15 01:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pyalgroundblz.livejournal.com
Thank you for entertaining my curiosity ^.^ Try the other Supernatural one now.
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 12:32 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios